The Company may ask users to provide personally identifiable information, that is, information that helps identify a specific individual, such as full name, email address or residential address ("Personal Information"), and other information, such as age, gender, payment details or preferences and interests. If such information is combined with the Personal Information we collect, the combined information shall be treated as Personal Information and shall be subject to this Policy.
A. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
1. In addition to any information that you voluntarily provide us, we and our third-party service providers, may use a variety of technologies that collect certain information whenever you visit or interact on the Website ("Usage Information"). Usage Information may include your browser and operating system details, the URL or advertisement that referred you to our Website, the search terms entered, all the areas within our Website visited, the time of day and duration you visited the Website, among other information.
B. THIRD PARTIES
1. The Site may permit interactions between the Site and a third party web site, such as enabling “like” and “share” features. If you choose to “like,” review, or “share” content through the Website or to otherwise post information from or via the Website to a third party web site, feature or application, that information may be publicly displayed and the third party web site may have access to information about you and your use of our Website.
3. Service Providers: We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfil orders, and a payment gateway company to bill you for goods and services, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. By signing up, you hereby expressly permit us to share your personal information as necessary to the third party to provide that service.
C. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1. The Company may use information it collects, including Personal Information and Usage Information, to: (1) allow you to participate in features we offer or to provide related customer service; (2) tailor content, recommendations and offers we display to you, both on the Website and elsewhere online; (3) process your registration or a purchase or other transaction, including verifying information you provide is active and valid; (4) send you information or special offers from us; (5) improve the Website, our products, and services, and for internal business purposes; (6) contact you with regard to your use of the Company products and services, the Website, and, in our discretion, changes to the Website’ policies; and (7) as disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
D. HOW WE MAY SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
E. WHEN YOU CONSENT TO SHARING OR REQUEST THAT WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
1. The Personal Information shall be kept by the Company only for the purposes of sending you offers and deals that we believe would be interesting to you based on the data that you have provided us. Any information that you voluntarily choose to display on any public or social media channels or your own by tagging Company becomes publicly available and may be collected without restriction. We may use it for commercial purposes without having any obligation to you in any way, monetary or non-material benefits to you for use of your personal information or images, content chosen to provide to Company.
F. THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF
1. We may provide third parties with access to user information, including Personal Information, in order for them to perform certain services on behalf of the Website or the Company, such as tracking analytics, sending communications on our behalf or performing other administrative services.
G. ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS
H. YOUR CHOICES AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
1. You may be able to change your preferences with regard to the communications you receive from us for our Website. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from the Company by following the opt-out instructions. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the Website and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications. Information may persist internally for administrative purposes and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons.
I. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The Company takes reasonable steps to help protect and secure Personal Information. However, no data storage or data transmission over the internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that you transmit certain Personal Information to the Website at your own risk.
J. CONSENT TO TRANSFER OF DATA
1. The Company is an Indian company. If you are located anywhere outside India, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in India. By using the Website, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in India, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
K. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY