1. The orders for the Goods shall be processed and shipped within a period of 7 working days. Shipping for customised Goods shall be done within a period of 10 working days. The Company endeavours to deliver Goods to the Users on time, however, there could be a delay in shipping Goods to certain remote areas as shipping is purely vested with the courier agencies.
2. In the event the order of the User consists of several packages from different vendors across India on the Website, the total shipping cost shall be divided according to the location of the Goods. In such a scenario, the User need not pay separately for the different packages. However, the time of shipping for the several packages would vary.
3. Incase the User requests that Goods be shipped different locations across India, the User shall be liable to pay an additional fee.
4. The User is expected to place separate orders for those Goods which need to be shipped to different places.
5. Once the Goods are shipped, the User shall receive a notification mentioning the airway bill number/docket number through email.
6. The Company shall under no circumstances be held liable for delay in shipment due to unforeseen circumstances and lags by the courier agencies in delivering the Goods to the Users, or if the User is unavailable at the notified time of delivery.
7. Any order which costs less than Rs.500/- will be delivered with a courier charge of Rs.64/- extra per delivery.