Trust you are doing fine.
We at VGOT are looking for the below-mentioned position.
VGOT is a venture of iFocal Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
VGOT is an online market place where clothing apparels and accessories exclusively of Plus Size of the various brand will be provided to the customers who often face challenges in finding right size clothes of their favorite brands.
VGOT is providing online web platform also known as a market place to all the interested vendor partners which will enable them to sell their plus size garments online and thus VGOT will play the role of an aggregator.
Content Writing and Digital Marketing Specialist (Location: Pune-Chinchwad).
Experience: - 0 to 2 Years.
Skills Required: -
- Must have attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information in an articulate manner
- Proficient in using MS Office, Content management systems
- research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
• Develop ideas derived from online/offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications
• Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference
• Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document
• Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
• Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per instructions
• Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
• Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
• Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
• Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
• Manage user-generated content on social media sites
• Manage the company’s social media presence
• Write content for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers
• Develop prototypes and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools
• Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order
Graphic Designer / Jr. Visualizer (Location: Pune-Chinchwad).
Experience: - 0 to 2 Years.
Responsible for creating a visible image that can be used in media and print. Uses software and hand-rendering to design products that meet the needs of the client.
The major work will be:
- Designing collaterals required for our mobile design and web design
- 2Designing marketing collaterals such as Facebook posts, Twitter, Social
Channels (promotional & viral) and Blog images.
- Working on App UI/UX.
- Should be fast, efficient, have a keen eye for layout and an ability to quickly create polished and attractive executions.